Interested in a career in fusion?
Interested in a career in fusion? Want to gain practical experience in a
European work environment?
The studentships programme aims to promote awareness, knowledge and
understanding of F4E's role in the ITER project and within the European context,
as well as to provide short-period training to university students. Positions
Eligible applicants need to:
- Be a national of one of the Member States of the European Union or of a Third
state fully associated with the Euratom fusion programme (Switzerland)
- Be aged 18 to 25 by the closing date for applications
- Be following university studies
- Have a good knowledge of at least two Community languages, one of which should
be English, the main working language of F4E
- Have a social behaviour and conduct compatible with F4E standards
There are currently no internships schemes available in Fusion for Energy.
Personal Data protection - Specific Privacy Notice