- Recommends the award of important contracts and grants as well as comment on important contract amendments;
- Comments on draft ITER Procurement Arrangements between Fusion for Energy and the ITER International Organization;
- Comments upon the overall strategies proposed by F4E for delivering each ITER procurement package;
- Recommends the individual procurement strategies for important individual calls for tender or proposals in advance of launching contracts or grants;
- Comments upon the model procurement contracts, grant agreements and framework partnership agreements.
The Chair of the Procurement and Contracts Committee is appointed by the Governing Board for a period of two years, renewable once. The PCC Chair also participates in the meetings of the Governing Board.
Mrs. Francoise Flament was elected by the Governing Board Chair until 31 December 2022.
The PCC comprises 5 members appointed by the Governing Board from among persons with relevant professional experience in contractual and procurement matters. The PCC members have to be independent in the performance of their duties, acting in the general interest of Fusion for Energy. The members of the PCC are appointed by the Governing Board for a period of two years, renewable once.
Mr. Giuseppe Mazzitelli
Responsabile Divisione Tecnologie per la Fusione
ENEA C.R. Frascati Dipartimento Fusione e Sicurezza Nucleare
Mr. Ulrich Breuer
Administrative Managing Director
GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH