Fusion for Energy is committed to user privacy.
The policy on personal data protection by Fusion for Energy is based on Regulation (EC) 2018/1725 concerning the rules governing the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by EU institutions and bodies and the free movement of such data.
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’). An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The processing of certain special categories of data, defined as data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade-union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation is prohibited, subject to certain exceptions.
Fusion for Energy ensures that all personal data under its responsibility is:
- processed fairly, lawfully and transparently;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- processed in an adequate and relevant way, limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose of the processing;
- accurate and kept up to date;
- kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- processed securely and in confidentiality.
Further information on how your personal data are processed by Fusion for Energy may be found in the Privacy Notices for individual processing operations (see Register) and in the respective sections of the Fusion for Energy website.
According to Regulation (EC) 2018/1725 , the “Controller” is the organisational entity of Fusion for Energy processing the data. The Controller determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
The Controller is represented by the staff defining the purpose of the processing, whether it is the head of unit or F4E staff. S/he is responsible for compliance with the legal framework and its principles, but also for the demonstration of such compliance. (principle of Accountability).
The Privacy Notices for individual processing operations (see Register) will provide you with the contact details for the Controller responsible for the processing of your personal data.
The Data Subject is the person whose personal data are collected, held or processed.
The data subject is the natural person whose data are being collected and processed.
As Data Subject you have certain rights in relation to the data you provide to F4E. These rights are (Art. 17-24):
- At any point, you have a right of access, which means that you can ask confirmation of whether data about you is being processed, and if it is the case, any further information provided under the right to information.
- You may also rectify any inaccurate data or complete incomplete data. In addition, a right to erasure of personal data, under certain conditions (withdrawal of consent if this was the basis for the processing, absence of necessity of the data, unlawful process…)
- You may ask the controller to restrict the processing if the legal conditions are fulfilled (you contest the validity of the data or you consider that your data should be erased, or if your request for blocking is under review)
- You have the right to receive the data you have provided to the controller in a structured and computerized way, and to transmit those data to another controller if the process is automatic or if the processing is based on consent or on the execution of a contract (right to data portability).
- You have the right to obtain the restriction of the processing, in which case no more processing is accepted until the restriction is lifted.
These rights may be subject to restrictions, under very strict conditions. For more information, please see the GB Decision adopted in accordance with Art. 25
In compliance with Regulation (EC) 2018/1725 , Fusion for Energy has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) to ensure and advise on the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data. The DPO maintains a detailed register of the processing operations within Fusion for Energy.
Mr Walter Schuster is the appointed DPO at Fusion for Energy.
Data Protection Officer
The European Data Protection Supervisor (EDPS) is an independent supervisory authority (Art. 52 and following of the Regulation). The EDPS’ mission is to ensure that your fundamental rights and freedoms – in particular your privacy – are respected when the EU institutions and bodies (including F4E) process personal data.
The EDPS is also responsible for advising the EU institutions and bodies on all matters relating to the processing of personal data. It may inspect the EU institutions and bodies on their compliance with the data protection requirements at any time. For more information, see the EDPS Website.
- Call for Expression of Interest for the Selection of the Members of the Technical Advisory Panel (2HUTHQ)
- Conflict of Interest regarding F4E’s Bodies and Committees (245EBB)
- General Declaration of Interest (GDoI) (2DPWSP)
- Spontaneous Declaration of Interest and Specific Declaration of Interest (2GS6KJ)
- Post-Employment Declaration (22M9RQ)
- Whistleblowing (2DMBL7)
Health and Safety
- Risk Assessment and Preventive measures (2LZQYC)
- Occupational accidents/incidents investigation and follow up of measures (2ME9JK)
- Health & Safety Training and Information (2MEHSD)
- Coordination between F4E and Other Undertakings (2MEJTS)
- Personal Protective Equipment (2MFTSU)
- Health Surveillance (2MQ4KZ)
- Administrative Enquiries and Disciplinary Proceedings (2A3663)
- Complaints and Requests (2BP6NT)
- Establishment of rights and entitlements upon Recruitment of staff (267PAZ)
- Establishment of rights and entitlements upon Departure of staff (268MMZ)
- Harassment (25BUL8)
- Interim Services (25YZJN)
- Invalidity Procedure (29GGHX)
- Privileges and Immunities (253F6D)
- Secondment of National Experts (SNEs) (25JR7P)
- Selections (2LXPTF)
- Traineeship (24PD4M)
Procurement, Contracts and Grants
- Claims Procedure – All OPE contracts (except FIDIC contracts) (2BMVNL)
- Contract and Grant Implementation (Excluding Claims) – (2GBPFE)
- Claims Procedure – FIDIC based contracts (29XM5Y)
- Experts (with and without contracts) (29KUC7)
- Industry Portal (29L9TD)
- Information Day (2NRGAC)
- Procurement and Grant Procedures (2ANX4Q)
Information and Communication Technologies (ICT)
- IDM User Accounts : Creation/Deletion for External Users (258TN6)
- ICT Applications for Broader Approach (Garching Site) (2G5CQM)
- Information Systems : Creation/Deletion of Accounts in F4E ICT Systems (26G4JM)
- Information Systems : Remote Access to F4E Information Systems (26GJ2Z)
- Telephony Services: management for fixed and mobile telephone lines (26GJJ9)