In particular, the AMC prepares opinions and recommendations for the Governing Board on:
- The annual budget and related amendments;
- The annual Work programme;
- The Consolidated Annual Activity Report;
- The draft and final version of the Single Programming document, including the project; plan, the work programme, the financial and human resources resource estimate plans;
- Administrative and budgetary matters, including HR indicators and planned organisational changes;
- Project, cost, schedule and risk management indicators;
- International agreements and partnerships with third countries, international; organisations and entities;
The AMC has adopted the following Rules of Procedure.
Chair and Vice-Chair
The Chair and Vice Chair of the AMC are appointed by the Governing Board for a period of two years, renewable once.
The Governing Board appointed Ms. Maria Faury as Chair of the AMC for a second mandate of two years starting on 1st January 2022 and Ms. Guadalupe de Córdoba as AMC Vice-Chair for a two-years term starting on 1st January 2022
AMC Members are appointed by the Board among people with relevant professional experience in project, budget management and risk management, human resources and general administration at senior level in private, public or international organisations. Below is the list of the current members of the AMC, with CVs and General Declarations of Interest prepared in accordance with the Governing Board’s decision of 09 June 2015 concerning Confidentiality, Independence, Preventing and Managing Conflicts of Interest and subject to this Specific Privacy Notice.
Mr Salah Dib
Financial controller CEA (Commissariat à l’Energie Atomique et aux énergies alternatives)
Ms Ewelina Majuk-Puzyńska
Chief Specialist, Department of Innovation and Development Ministry of Education and Science