- A new neutronics model to describe the ITER TokamakF4E experts contribute to scientific work published in Nature Energy.
- GENROBOT- the software that Europe will use in its share of ITER Remote Handling systemsThe application will plug and control several machines simultaneously.18.02.2019
- Europe installs its first tank at the ITER CryoplantA spectacular lifting operation is concluded with the massive gaseous helium tank in place.15.02.2018
- JT-60SA cryostat vessel body now on-site in JapanThe 12 sectors that make up JT-60SA’s cryostat vessel body are now at the Naka site.14.02.2018
- CNIM delivers the final radial plate for Europe’s Toroidal Field coilsThe 70 pieces of equipment for the ITER magnets have been successfully manufactured.25.05.2017
- Europe has manufactured the most high-tech magnet in history!The core of ITER’s first Toroidal Field coil is ready thanks to F4E and its industrial partners19.05.2017