- Paving the way for assembly of Europe’s first vacuum vessel sectorF4E, Ansaldo Nucleare, Mangiarotti and Walter Tosto prepare for important milestone.25.02.2021
- How to measure how much radiation is emitted by the ITER plasma?Bolometer sensors will detect the radiation produced inside the vacuum vessel to control the plasma. F4E is testing two kinds of prototype sensors for ITER.
- European production of ITER first wall panels startsF4E signs contracts with two consortia to shield the vessel from the super-hot plasma.
- European success for another Inner-Vertical Target prototypeReady to conduct high heat flux tests on the component by Research Instruments.
- Post Brexit: A new beginning for the United KingdomThe UK will continue its involvement in the ITER project and EU fusion research through participation in F4E and the Euratom programme02.02.2021