- All contracts awarded for ITER Divertor Cassette bodiesFusion for Energy signs deal with Walter Tosto for the production of remaining units.
- Hydraulic Digital Valves installed in ITER Remote Handling facilityCompact actuators flex their muscles to lift heavy components.
- Europe’s Inner Vertical Target prototype passes all factory acceptance testsF4E together with Ansaldo Nucleare, ENEA, Walter Tosto deliver a first-of-a-kind ITER component.
- Europe is ready to produce a new series of ITER Divertor CassettesF4E gives the go ahead to SIMIC-CNIM consortium to start manufacturing.
- Europe’s first set of ITER Divertor Cassettes ready for manufacturingF4E and Walter Tosto successfully conclude the stage of engineering activities.
- How to inspect equipment with a micro margin of error 25 times thinner an A4 page?F4E and Tekniker have the answer.