- Virtual reality guides engineers to perform ITER maintenance worksF4E chooses VR4Robots software for Europe’s Remote Handling systems.
- High-resolution encoders to view inside ITER’s Vacuum Vessel in productionF4E and Micronor develop first-of-a-kind equipment to help with the inspection of the biggest fusion device.
- Hydraulic Digital Valves installed in ITER Remote Handling facilityCompact actuators flex their muscles to lift heavy components.
- ITER Cask and Plugs Remote Handling system gets ready for final designExperts and suppliers successfully conclude the preliminary review.
- Breaking new ground in electronics to cope with radiationExperts from Europe, US and Japan discuss how ITER can benefit from the latest developments.27.04.2020