- Europe delivers magnetic sensors for ITER Vacuum VesselF4E, VIA electronic, UKAEA, Sgenia Industrial and Elytt have collaborated to produce diagnostics equipment.
- All contracts awarded for ITER Divertor Cassette bodiesFusion for Energy signs deal with Walter Tosto for the production of remaining units.
- Engineers design equipment to measure the temperature of the plasma-facing componentsF4E collaborates with CEA, CIEMAT, INTA and Bertin Technologies to develop the ITER Equatorial Wide Angle Viewing System.
- ITER Feedthrough prototypes pass testing successfullyF4E, IDOM and Tecnalia join forces to carry sensor signals outside the vacuum vessel.
- HELCZA—the new facility where F4E will test In-Vessel componentsThe EU-funded centre is ready to offer technical support in fusion, aeronautics, health and safety.