- Engineers design equipment to measure the temperature of the plasma-facing componentsF4E collaborates with CEA, CIEMAT, INTA and Bertin Technologies to develop the ITER Equatorial Wide Angle Viewing System.
- ITER Feedthrough prototypes pass testing successfullyF4E, IDOM and Tecnalia join forces to carry sensor signals outside the vacuum vessel.
- HELCZA—the new facility where F4E will test In-Vessel componentsThe EU-funded centre is ready to offer technical support in fusion, aeronautics, health and safety.
- High-resolution encoders to view inside ITER’s Vacuum Vessel in productionF4E and Micronor develop first-of-a-kind equipment to help with the inspection of the biggest fusion device.
- How to measure how much radiation is emitted by the ITER plasma?Bolometer sensors will detect the radiation produced inside the vacuum vessel to control the plasma. F4E is testing two kinds of prototype sensors for ITER.
- European production of ITER first wall panels startsF4E signs contracts with two consortia to shield the vessel from the super-hot plasma.