- Europe to start manufacturing a series of Inner-Vertical TargetsF4E signs contract with Research Instruments to produce the first 13 pieces for ITER.16.12.2022
- How to see inside the ITER Vacuum Vessel?In-Vessel Viewing System advances towards final design.18.07.2022
- Europe delivers magnetic sensors for ITER Vacuum VesselF4E, VIA electronic, UKAEA, Sgenia Industrial and Elytt have collaborated to produce diagnostics equipment.09.11.2021
- All contracts awarded for ITER Divertor Cassette bodiesFusion for Energy signs deal with Walter Tosto for the production of remaining units.
- Engineers design equipment to measure the temperature of the plasma-facing componentsF4E collaborates with CEA, CIEMAT, INTA and Bertin Technologies to develop the ITER Equatorial Wide Angle Viewing System.22.07.2021
- ITER Feedthrough prototypes pass testing successfullyF4E, IDOM and Tecnalia join forces to carry sensor signals outside the vacuum vessel.17.06.2021