- Engineers design equipment to measure the temperature of the plasma-facing componentsF4E collaborates with CEA, CIEMAT, INTA and Bertin Technologies to develop the ITER Equatorial Wide Angle Viewing System.
- HELCZA—the new facility where F4E will test In-Vessel componentsThe EU-funded centre is ready to offer technical support in fusion, aeronautics, health and safety.
- European production of ITER first wall panels startsF4E signs contracts with two consortia to shield the vessel from the super-hot plasma.
- Manufacturing completed for full-scale prototypes of ITER first wall panelsFramatome, Atmostat and the consortium of Iberdrola, Wood, Leading unveil their components.
- Planning for the manufacturing of ITER’s first wall panelsF4E workshop brings together companies to discuss how production could be automated.
- F4E signs contracts for the Blanket First Wall full-scale prototypeAn exciting technical challenge, the European manufacturing of the Blanket First Wall full-scale prototypes is moving forward.10.09.2014