- Engineers design equipment to measure the temperature of the plasma-facing componentsF4E collaborates with CEA, CIEMAT, INTA and Bertin Technologies to develop the ITER Equatorial Wide Angle Viewing System.
- How will we monitor the temperature of ITER plasma?F4E collaborates with IDOM to design diagnostics system.
- ITER Feedthrough prototypes pass testing successfullyF4E, IDOM and Tecnalia join forces to carry sensor signals outside the vacuum vessel.
- How will we measure changes in the ITER magnetic field?F4E and VIA electronic complete the production of sensor coils.
- How to measure how much radiation is emitted by the ITER plasma?Bolometer sensors will detect the radiation produced inside the vacuum vessel to control the plasma. F4E is testing two kinds of prototype sensors for ITER.
- Europe delivers equipment for ITER Vacuum Vessel diagnosticsSgenia produces first batch of assemblies for magnetic sensors.