- Europe delivers magnetic sensors for ITER Vacuum VesselF4E, VIA electronic, UKAEA, Sgenia Industrial and Elytt have collaborated to produce diagnostics equipment.
- Engineers design equipment to measure the temperature of the plasma-facing componentsF4E collaborates with CEA, CIEMAT, INTA and Bertin Technologies to develop the ITER Equatorial Wide Angle Viewing System.
- How will we monitor the temperature of ITER plasma?F4E collaborates with IDOM to design diagnostics system.
- ITER Feedthrough prototypes pass testing successfullyF4E, IDOM and Tecnalia join forces to carry sensor signals outside the vacuum vessel.
- How will we measure changes in the ITER magnetic field?F4E and VIA electronic complete the production of sensor coils.