- Inside the ITER Vacuum Vessel factory – exclusive videoF4E and Walter Tosto invite you in the clean room to see the latest manufacturing progress.26.03.2021
- Paving the way for assembly of Europe’s first vacuum vessel sectorF4E, Ansaldo Nucleare, Mangiarotti and Walter Tosto prepare for important milestone.25.02.2021
- How to measure how much radiation is emitted by the ITER plasma?Bolometer sensors will detect the radiation produced inside the vacuum vessel to control the plasma. F4E is testing two kinds of prototype sensors for ITER.
- A new neutronics model to describe the ITER TokamakF4E experts contribute to scientific work published in Nature Energy.
- How to detect a leak in ITER’s Vacuum Vessel from 2000 entry points?F4E collaborates with IDOM, 40-30 and Gutmar to develop a system.
- Europe’s industrial partners of ITER Vacuum Vessel stand up to coronavirusManufacturing of sectors advances with new measures in place.07.07.2020