- How to transmit signals inside the ITER Vacuum Vessel?F4E and Gutmar develop a system to receive diagnostics information from the divertor.
- All contracts awarded for ITER Divertor Cassette bodiesFusion for Energy signs deal with Walter Tosto for the production of remaining units.
- Virtual reality guides engineers to perform ITER maintenance worksF4E chooses VR4Robots software for Europe’s Remote Handling systems.
- Hydraulic Digital Valves installed in ITER Remote Handling facilityCompact actuators flex their muscles to lift heavy components.
- Europe’s Inner Vertical Target prototype passes all factory acceptance testsF4E together with Ansaldo Nucleare, ENEA, Walter Tosto deliver a first-of-a-kind ITER component.
- Europe is ready to produce a new series of ITER Divertor CassettesF4E gives the go ahead to SIMIC-CNIM consortium to start manufacturing.