- High Voltage units on ITER site to light the hot plasmaF4E and Ampegon deliver additional power supplies.
- Europe delivers its first equipment to light ITER’s fireSwiss-manufactured high voltage power supplies by Ampegon mark the beginning of more units to follow under F4E’s responsibility.
- Successful outcome for ECH Upper Launcher Blanket Shield Module Procedures QualificationThe qualification related to the fabrication of the Electron Cyclotron Upper Launcher Blanket Shield Module is now successfully concluded.
- Success for Europe’s equipment that will be used to heat up ITER plasmaF4E, Ampegon and ITER IO test the first of the Electron Cyclotron power supply units.26.03.2018
- Excellent results for the European gyrotron prototypeExcellent results have been obtained for the first high-power 1 MW gyrotron prototype manufactured in Europe.28.02.2017